Limited Rebuilt Hybrid Battery Warranty & Waiver of Claims
Subject to the exceptions provided below, DCBH warrants that this product installed in a non-fleet vehicle by a Certified Installer will be free from defects in material and workmanship. Here are the options of warranty that are available for purchase with your battery:
• Battery Assembly or Battery Pack – 12 months or 12,000 miles from the date of purchase
• Battery Assembly or Battery Pack – 36 months or 36,000 miles from the date of purchase
• Battery Assembly or Battery Pack – 60 months or 60,000 miles from the date of purchase
Subject to the exceptions provided below, DCBH warrants that this product installed in a fleet vehicle by a Certified Installer will be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of:
• Battery Assembly or Battery Pack – 6 months or 25,000 miles from the date of purchase
In the case of both Non-Fleet and Fleet vehicles, the warranty becomes null and void if:
• There is damage to the battery assembly, battery pack or the bar codes on the battery become unreadable because of unreasonable use, tampering, misuse, abuse or accident
• The battery assembly or battery pack is modified in anyway or it was attached to any unauthorized accessory
• The module bar codes don’t match the battery assembly or battery pack master bar code number
• The battery assembly or battery pack was improperly installed
• The battery assembly or battery pack was returned without an RGA number
• The battery assembly or battery pack installation was attempted by an installer who was not a Certified Installer
• The battery assembly security seal is broken, tampered with, missing or damaged
• The battery assembly or battery pack was exposed to weather and/or chemicals, or submerged in liquid
• The battery assembly or battery pack was installed in a different vehicle than originally purchased for
• The warranty diagnostic information sheet is not completed w/error codes
• The information provided on the warranty diagnostic information sheet does not match the finding by DCBH
• The information on the warranty diagnostic information sheet points to another problem that is not related to the battery
All warranty claims should be directed to the Warranty Claim Center at: DC Battery Hub located at 4554 128TH Ave., Holland, MI 49424 (855-732-4927) on or before the end of the warranty period. DCBH will direct you to a location to return the battery. No facilities other than those as directed by DCBH are authorized to provide services or products under this warranty. Certified Installer can be found at Dcbatteryhub.com. Certified Installers are not agents of DCBH and any negligence or wrongful act of a Certified Installer shall not be the responsibility of DCBH or attributable to DCBH.
DCBH only warrants the performance of the battery modules. Not included in the warranty are the battery controller, current sensor, pre-charge system, main contractor system, and the battery pack sensing harness. To the extent allowed by applicable law with non-consumer goods, DCBH will only warrant batteries that have been registered online. With batteries that are consumer goods, failing to register on-line may delay remedies available under this warranty.
All batteries returned to DCBH under warranty are subject to inspection and a report will be given in 48-72 hours as to the status of the warranty claim, after DCBH receives the returned battery at its Warranty Claim Center. If the battery is deemed to be covered under warranty, a replacement will be supplied at no charge and a credit will be given for up to $135 (3 hours at $45/hour) to the installer toward labor to replace the battery. If the battery warranty is null and void, the customer will be billed for a rebuilt battery and no labor credit will be given. Except for an extension required by law, no warranty claims may be made after the end of warranty period expires.
IN ALL CASES, TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, DCBH SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY TYPE OF INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR SPECIAL DAMAGES. IF YOUR VEHICLE IS USED FOR BUSINESS OR COMMERCIAL PURPOSES, ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, ARE EXCLUDED.
THIS BATTERY IS RE-CONDITIONED OR RE-MANUFACTURED TO OEM SPECIFICATIONS TO EXTEND THE USEFUL LIFE OF THE RE-MANUFACTURED BATTERY. THE BATTERY AND ALL OF ITS COMPONENTS WERE PREVIOUSLY USED.
Any implied warranties that have not disclaimed under this Warranty are limited, to the extent allowed by law, to the time period covered by the written warranties, or to the applicable time period provided by state law, whichever period is shorter.
No one is authorized to assume any other obligation or liability in connection with your warranty, battery or vehicle other than as stated in this warranty. No one is authorized to modify or waive any part of this warranty. By accepting this product, other than the remedies provided by this warranty, you hereby waive and release any claim now or hereafter existing against DCBH, its agents and affiliates, on account of any and all claims, demands, suits, causes of action and all legal proceedings, and any costs and expenses in connection therewith, including legal fees and expenses of whatever kind and nature, which may result from or arise out of injury to or death or loss or damage to property or the loss of use of any property which may result from or arise out of the possession, condition, use or operation this product. You may not bring any warranty-related claims as a class representative, a private attorney general, a member of a class of claimants or in any other representative capacity.